Existential need for presentation of grave suffering of Serbian people and other inhabitants of Kingdom of Yugoslavia during the Second World War (1939-1945) on Internet was the motive behind the talks between representatives of Faculty of Mathematics at University of Belgrade, Institute for [ ... ]Read more ...
Museum of Genocide Victims had the honour to host distinguished members of USA delegation to IHRA (International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance), Dr Robert Williams, Deputy Director of Office of International Affairs of United States Holocaust Memorial Museum (USHMM), and Mr. Mark Weitzman, Director [ ... ]Read more ...
Dr Veljko Đurić, Director of Museum of Genocide Victims from Belgrade, together with his research associate Bojan Arbutina, has visited Archive of Vojvodina (Novi Sad) on 6th of February 2019.
Future cooperation, based upon an officially signed Agreement, was agreed with Director of Archive of Vojvodina, [ ... ]Read more ...
Dr Dragan Cvetković, advisor of Museum of Genocide Victims, published the study on victims of Concentration camp Jasenovac in academic journal ‘History of 20th century’, publication of Institute for Contemporary History. We consider it to be significant contribution to the debate for which we know [ ... ]Read more ...
Faculty of Business Studies and Law and Faculty for Information Technologies and Engineering of University “Union Nikola Tesla”, together with Museum of Genocide Victims have organized yet another international conference dedicated to the grave crimes which were committed during Second World War, [ ... ]Read more ...
Historian Milan B. Miletić has reviewed Collection of academic articles under the title ‘General Milan Nedić and domestic administration 1941-1944 – scientific perspectives’ which was published by Museum of Genocide Victims in 2016. Although we do not agree with certain paragraphs, we are providing [ ... ]Read more ...
Museum of Genocide Victims cooperates with various organizations which preserve memory on the tragedies of Serbian people during the 20th century. One of those is Association of families of kidnaped and missing persons from Kosovo and Metohija.
Dr. Nenad Antonijević, Museum’s counselor, took part [ ... ]Read more ...
Cooperation between Museum of Genocide Victims and various institutions of Serbian Orthodox Church was once more confirmed by the invitation of Jasenovac Committee addressed to Dr. Veljko Đurić Mišina, director of Museum, in order for him to attend the session at Monastery of St. John the Baptist, [ ... ]Read more ...
Slowly but steadily, Museum of Genocide Victims is assuming prominent place point among museums and scientific institutions. This trend was confirmed by the visit of two scholars from Goldsmith University (London): Mrs. Elma Demir, researcher and project coordinator from Bosnia and Herzegovina, and [ ... ]Read more ...
- “Presentation of Museum’s new publication: Šid, 13th of December 2018”
- “Opening of Museum of Genocide Victims’ exhibition in London: 22nd of November 2018”
- “New publication of Museum of Genocide Victims: Nikola Tubić, ‘Notes of Clerk from Šid during the Whirlwinds of World Wars’, Belgrade 2018”
- “Opening of exhibition ‘Scars of grave crimes’ at City Gallery, Višegrad, 25th of October 2018”
- “Presentation of Museum of Genocide Victims’ new publication, Gymnasium of Valjevo, 22nd of October 2018”
- “Commemoration of the children killed by Independent State of Croatia: Sisak, 6th of October 2018”
- “New publication of Museum of Genocide Victims: MiloradBelić, ‘Victims of Second World War from Municipality of Valjevo. Members of defeated formations, shot and missing persons’”
- “International Conference ‘Sites of Memory and Oblivion.The Present.The Future’ at Oscar Schindler’s Enamel Factory, Krakow, 13th-15th September 2018.”
- “New publication of Museum of Genocide Victims: ‘Orahovica’s list of victims during Second World War’ (ed. Dragoslav Ilić), Belgrade 2018”
- “Scientific Symposium ‘New Martyrs – Poliperspective IV’, Zagreb, 7th of September 2018”
- “Visit to the Hilandar Monastery: 15th – 17th of August 2018”
- “Opening of the exhibition ‘Pilgrimages to the Holiness/Light’: Cultural Center Kikinda, 5th of August 2018”
- “Opening of the exhibition ‘Scars of the grave crimes’: Museum of Old Hercegovina, Foča, 14th of July 2018”
- “Cooperation between Musem of Genocide Victims and Association of Detainees ‘Jasenovac’: 4th of July 2018”
- „New publication by Museum of Genocide Victims: Vladeta N. Milićević, USTASHA Croatian Revolutionary Organization, Belgrade, 2018.”
- 6 June 2018: Presentation of the book ‘Užice District in 1944’ at the Užice Town Council
- Public Institution ofthe Jasenovac Memorial Area makes a public announcement regarding Igor Vukić and his interview for Croatian Television show ‘Good Day, Croatia’
- 13 – 18 May 2018: Visits to Memorial Centres Krakow – Auschwitz – Budapest
- Professionalism of Ivo Pejaković, the Director of the Jasenovac Memorial AreaPublic Institution
- 11 May 2018: Session of the Assembly of the Association of the Jasenovac Prisoners and Their Descendants
- 11 May 2018: The Museum’s Employee Becomes a Scientific Associate
- 9 May 2018: The Museum’s Activities Presented in Berane
- 8 May 2018: The Russians Visit the Museum of Genocide Victims
- 22 April 2018: Consecration of the Temple in Mlaka (near Jasenovac)
- 20 April 2018: Recognition for Cooperation
- 20 APRIL 2018: THE MUSEUM OF GENOCIDE VICTIMS DAY
- INVESTIGATION OF GENOCIDE – THE YEARBOOK 2018
- This is one of the ways to gather information about the 1941-1945 War victims
- Research on the Internet Presence of the Museum of Genocide Victims
- 23 March 2018: Association of Camp Prisoners - Jasenovac
- 21 March 2018: 9th Gymnasium Mihailo Petrović Alas, New Belgrade
- Dr. VeljkoDjurićMišina’s Report on the Visit to Jerusalem 18-23 March 2018
- Have a Look at our Documentary:Concentration Camp Zemun - Konzentrationlager Semlin
- Members of the Museum of Genocide Victims at Expert Seminars 1. Yad Vashem, Jerusalem,3-11 December 2017
- Belgrade, 19 February 2018: Cooperation with Yad Vashem
- Strange Comparisons Between Jasenovac and Srebrenica
- Youth Centre Belgrade, 8 February 2018: First Public Screening of Concentration Camp Zemun - Konzentrationlager Semlin
- Staro Sajmište, Belgrade, 26 January 2018: The Suffering of Serbs, Jews, Roma and Others in ex-Yugoslavia – The Conference
- Paris, 22 January 2018: The Museum Receives a Priceless Giftfrom Prof. Dr. Diana Johnstone
- Kozara Museum, Prijedor, 19 January 2018: Opening of the Exhibition Martyrdom of the Serbian Orthodox Church in Bosanska Krajina