NGO Serbian War Veterans Kikinda and Museum of Genocide Victims, for years now, are commemorating anniversary of great tragedy that took place on the 5th of August 1995 when Republic of SrpskaKrajina was destroyed and its people vanquished from ancestral homeland.
This year, due to the generosity of [ ... ]Read more ...
Cooperation of Museum of Genocide Victims with other similar institutions of culture from Republic of Srpska is taking place in various ways. One of them is the tour of our exhibition ‘Scars of the grave crimes’. After the Trebinje, Gacko, Bileća, Nevesinje, and Berković, exhibition is installed [ ... ]Read more ...
Perennial cooperation between the two institutions was continued on the 4th of July by holding the meeting of joint redaction for the publication of photo-monography in order to honor the 40 years of the Association. On behalf of the Association, meeting was attended by President Mr. Slavko Milanović, [ ... ]Read more ...
Museum of Genocide Victims is performing his publishing activities within the framework of the Law on establishing Museum of genocide victims, 1992. Considering that with the publication of archival materials we contribute to the clarification of certain previously unknown facts within the interpretations [ ... ]Read more ...
The Museum of Genocide Victims published Bogdan Krasić’s manuscript titled ‘Užice District in 1944’. The first presentation of the book took place in Belgrade on 20 April to commemorate the escape of the last group of detainees from the prison camp Jasenovac on 22 April 1945.
The second presentation [ ... ]Read more ...
Public Institution of the Jasenovac Memorial Area hereby expresses concern and condemns the statements and theses issued by Igor Vukić (guest), Marina Medved Pulić and Franjo Ridjan (show hosts) during the program ’Good Day, Croatia’ broadcast on 30 May 2018. Croatian Radio and Television provided [ ... ]Read more ...
Following an already scheduled program of study visits to various memorial centres across the world, the representatives of the Museum of Genocide Victims - Veljko Đurić Mišina, Jasmina Dimitrijević, Nenad Antonijević and Gordana Šeatović, Expert Associate Bojan Arbutina and special guest VladanaLilić [ ... ]Read more ...
By Dr. Veljko DjurićMišina, the Director of the Museum of Genocide Victims
Every year, as soon as we approach 10 April in Zagreb and Belgrade, a series of television shows, newspaper and internet articles and interviews appear all over the place. Their subject is the Independent State of Croatia [ ... ]Read more ...
The session of the Assembly of the Association of the Jasenovac Prisoners and Their Descendants from Belgrade was held on 11 May 2018. The May 2017 – May 2018 Work Report, the 2017 Report of theAssocation’s Supervisory Board and the 2017 Financial Report were all adopted during the session. The [ ... ]Read more ...
Dr. Nenad Antonijevićof the Museum of Genocide Victims has earned the title of Scientific Associate in the field of Humanities. The decision was made by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development on 28 March 2018, and was then presented at the premises of the Institute for Recent [ ... ]Read more ...
- 9 May 2018: The Museum’s Activities Presented in Berane
- 8 May 2018: The Russians Visit the Museum of Genocide Victims
- 22 April 2018: Consecration of the Temple in Mlaka (near Jasenovac)
- 20 April 2018: Recognition for Cooperation
- 20 APRIL 2018: THE MUSEUM OF GENOCIDE VICTIMS DAY
- INVESTIGATION OF GENOCIDE – THE YEARBOOK 2018
- This is one of the ways to gather information about the 1941-1945 War victims
- Research on the Internet Presence of the Museum of Genocide Victims
- 23 March 2018: Association of Camp Prisoners - Jasenovac
- 21 March 2018: 9th Gymnasium Mihailo Petrović Alas, New Belgrade
- Dr. VeljkoDjurićMišina’s Report on the Visit to Jerusalem 18-23 March 2018
- Have a Look at our Documentary:Concentration Camp Zemun - Konzentrationlager Semlin
- Members of the Museum of Genocide Victims at Expert Seminars 1. Yad Vashem, Jerusalem,3-11 December 2017
- Belgrade, 19 February 2018: Cooperation with Yad Vashem
- Strange Comparisons Between Jasenovac and Srebrenica
- Youth Centre Belgrade, 8 February 2018: First Public Screening of Concentration Camp Zemun - Konzentrationlager Semlin
- Staro Sajmište, Belgrade, 26 January 2018: The Suffering of Serbs, Jews, Roma and Others in ex-Yugoslavia – The Conference
- Paris, 22 January 2018: The Museum Receives a Priceless Giftfrom Prof. Dr. Diana Johnstone
- Kozara Museum, Prijedor, 19 January 2018: Opening of the Exhibition Martyrdom of the Serbian Orthodox Church in Bosanska Krajina
- First Public Screening of the documentary Concentration Camp Zemun - Konzentrationlager Semlin
- 26 December 2017: Promotion of the Museum’s Latest Publication at the Philosophy Faculty in KosovskaMitrovica
- Nikšić, 23 December 2017: Screening of the documentary film Hell of the Independent State of Croatia at the Spiritual Center Хрватске“: Духовни центар у Никшићу, 23. децембар 2017....
- Bajina Bašta, 22 December 2017: Promotion of the Conference Proceedings on the War in Srebrenica
- Kraljevo, 21 December 2017: “The Suffering of Serbian and Ethnic Minority Population in Kosovo and Metochia” Exhibition atthe Central Military Club of Serbia
- 16 December 2017: The Promotion of Smederevo Region in World War II – War Victimsby Nemanja Dević
- The Latest Chapter of the Polemic Between Mr. Sc. Ivan Kozlica and Prof.Dr. Veljko Djurić Mišina
- Stoking Up the Fire with Balderdash - Mr. Ivan Kozlica Versus the Museum of Genocide Victims
- 22 November 2017: Museum’s donation to St. John’s Monastery in Jasenovac
- The Gallery of the National Bank of Serbia, 15 November 2017: Another Exhibition of the Museum of Genocide Victims
- 6 November 2017: Updating the 1941-1945 War Victims Database
- 24 October 2017: The Promotion of the Museum’s Latest Edition at the Belgrade Book Fair
- The Premiere of the Movie Judenlager Semlin (Jewish Camp Zemun )
- The Latest Edition of the Museum of Genocide Victims
- 18 October 2017: The Marks of Great Crimes Exhibition in Gradiška
- Sisak, 7 October 2017: Commemoration for the Child Victims of the Croatian Concentration Camps
- 2 October 2017: An Estemeed Guest Visits the Museum
- 25 September 2017: Opening of the Exhibition “The Marks of Great Crimes” in BanskiDvor Cultural Centre, Banja Luka
- 25 September 2017: Opening of the Exhibition “The Storm – The Vanishing of Serbian Krajina in August 1995” in the City Library Pančevo
- 9 September 2017: Third Symposium “The Neomartyrs: The Poly-perspectives” in Zagreb
- 20 August 2017: Signing of the Protocol of Cooperation in Nikšić, Montenegro